As a graduate student in the BME department, you may be eligible to earn a stipend for your contributions to the program as a Research Assistant (RA), Teaching Assistant (TA) or through a Fellowship. For more information on opportunities available, please contact the Director of Graduate Studies.

Dr. Olsen in lab

Quick links

Contact Us

If you have any questions or comments regarding the Marquette University and Medical College of Wisconsin Department of Biomedical Engineering, we are here to help!
(414) 288-3375 (for Marquette)
(414) 955-8671 (for MCW)

Mailing Address:
Olin Engineering Center
Room 206
1515 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53233