Recent News | Archive
Dr. Tefft Presents at Northwestern University
Feb 2021: Dr. Tefft presented at Northwestern University, discussing his recent research on Endothelialization of Implantable Cardiovascular Devices. Learn more about this Event
CaRE Lab Welcomes New Members
Jan 2021: The Cardiovascular Regenerative Engineering Laboratory would like to extend a warm welcome to Medical Student Nathan Luzum and Master's student Wei He. Learn more about CaRE Lab Students
Dr. Tefft Elected to BMES Ethics Subcommittee
Jan 2021: Dr. Tefft has been elected to a three-year term on the Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES) Ethics Subcommittee beginning in January, 2021. Congratulations Dr. Tefft! Learn more about BMES Committees
- Nov 2020: Dr. Tefft presented recent work on Endothelialization of Implantable Cardiovascular Devices on Friday, November 13th, at Michigan Tech's Biomedical Engineering Seminar Series. View the Seminar Abstract
- Nov 2020: Dr. Tefft was recently elected to a 2-year position as Vice Chair of the Cardiovascular/Angiogenesis/Blood Thematic Interest Working Group (TWIG) of the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society (TERMIS). Learn More about the TWIG
- Oct 2020: Dr. Tefft and Akankshya Shradhanjali call for Applicants for an Undergraduate Research Position in the CaRE Lab. View Position Details
- Aug 2020: The Cardiovascular Regenerative Engineering Laboratory would like to extend a warm welcome to new student Aleks Zielonka. Aleks is seeking her Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering with a focus on heart valve tissue engineering. Welcome Aleks!
- Jan 2020: William Yuan has joined the Cardiovascular Regenerative Engineering Lab as an MCW Scholarly Pathways student. Welcome William!
- Dec 2019: Dr. Akankshya Shradhanjali presented her work at the Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine International Society 2019 Annual Meeting.
- Dec 2019: Dr. Akankshya Shradhanjali presented her work at the Biomedical Engineering Society 2019 Annual Meeting.
- Nov 2019: Hilda Martinez Ramirez joined the CaRE as a Research Technologist. Welcome Hilda!