Striving for excellence
The program's advisory board consists of a diverse group of professionals committed to the Marquette University and Medical College of Wisconsin Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering. We rely on their insight and collective feedback when setting goals, modifying our curriculum and determining best practices. Thank you to our board members!
- Paul Chouinard, Senior R&D Engineer, Boston Scientific
- Todd Fonseca, Executive and Career Coach | Speaker | Consultant, Thriving Nine to Five
- Heather Geiser, Senior Production Manager, Boston Scientific
- Rachel Herbst, Executive—Supplier Management, GE HealthCare
- Justin Kemp, Senior Manager, Medtronic Inc.
- Eric Lovett, Vice President—Clinical Affairs, Sunshine Heart (Nuwellis, Inc.)
- Kelly Milewski, Project Manager and Budget Analyst, Epic Systems
- Joseph Minessale, Senior Director—Software Engineering, Digital Platforms, GE HealthCare
- Mike Page, Vice President, Global Systems Engineering, Smiths Medical
- Kelly Piacsek, Vice President—Research, Rogers Behavioral Health
- Tony Perrone, Senior Manager—Engineering, Siemens Healthcare
- Bill Plombon, Vice President—Engineering, Medtronic Inc.
- Teri Sippel Schmidt, Instructor—SOM-BIDS, John Hopkins University | Adjunct Faculty, MU-MCW Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Brian Skelton, General Manager, Garrett Technologies Inc.
- John Stroebel, Distinguished Systems Engineer, Medtronic Inc.
- Melisa Thill, Platform Development Director, Lupagen
- Brian Young, Principal Engineer, GE HealthCare
- Denise Zarins, Consultant, Zarins Consulting; Co-Founder, Ardian Inc.