Striving for excellence
The program's advisory board consists of a diverse group of professionals committed to the Marquette University and Medical College of Wisconsin Joint Department of Biomedical Engineering. We rely on their insight and collective feedback when setting goals, modifying our curriculum and determining best practices. Thank you to our board members!
- Paul Chouinard, Senior R&D Engineer, Boston Scientific
- Todd Fonseca, Vice President—Clinical Research and Technical Communications, Medtronic Inc.
- Heather Geiser, Boston Scientific
- Brian Knight, Software Process Adviser, Siemens Healthcare
- Joseph Minessale, GE Healthcare
- Mike Page, Director of Systems Engineering and Product Validation, Smiths Medical
- Kelly Piacsek, Vice President—Research, Rogers Behavioral Health
- Rick Schallhorn, Vice President of Neurosurgery, InSightec
- Teri Sippel, GE Medical
- Brian Skelton, General Manager, Garrett Technologies Inc.
- Tony Stassi, Software Engineer Manager, Epic Systems Corporation
- Mellisa Thill, Sr. Principal Engineer, Systems Engineer, Fresenius Kabi
- Brian Young, Principal Engineer, GE Healthcare
- Denise Zarins, Consultant, Zarins Consulting; Co-Founder, Ardian Inc.