- Post-doctoral, 1974-76, Reproductive Biology, University of Pennsylvania
- Ph.D., 1974, Biomedical Engineering, Drexel University
- M.S., 1969, Biomedical Engineering, Drexel University
- B.S., 1967, Electrical Engineering, Drexel University
- Implantable transcutaneous radio frequency power transfer
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Radio frequency circuit design and development
Selected Recent Publications
Nathan, D.E., Guastello, S.J., Prost, R.W., and Jeutter, D.C. "Understanding the Importance of Natural Neuromotor Strategy in Upper Extremity Neuroprosthetic Control," Int. J. Bioinformatics Research and Applications, Vol.10, Number 2, pp. 217–234, 2014.
Nathan, D.E., Jeutter, D.C. "Investigating the Neural Correlates of Goal-Oriented Upper Extremity Movements," NeuroRehabilitation, 31(4):421–8, 2012.
Nathan, D.E., Guastello, S.J., Prost, R.W., and Jeutter, D.C. "Understanding Neuromotor Strategy During Functional Upper Extremity Tasks Using Symbolic Dynamics," Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychol, Life Sci, Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 37–59, 2012.
Nasiri, A., Zabalawi, S. A., Jeutter, D. C. "A Linear Permanent Magnet Generator for Powering Implanted Electronic Devices," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 192–199, 2011.
Nathan, D.E. and Jeutter, D.C. "The Importance of Object Geometric Properties for Trajectory Modeling of Functional Reach-to Grasp Robotic Therapy Tasks," Biomed Sci Instrum, pp. 226–231, 2009.