Healthcare Technologies Management
- Ph.D., 1998, Biomedical Engineering, Northwestern University
- M.E.M., 1986, Engineering Management, Northwestern University
- M.S., 1980, Bioengineering, University of Michigan
- B.S., 1979, General Engineering, University of Illinois
Selected Recent Publications
Howe, S., and Goldberg, J. “Engineering Capstone Design Education: Current Practices, Emerging Trends, and Successful Strategies”, Design Education Today, D. Schaefer, G. Coates, and C. Eckert, eds., Springer, 2019, pp. 115–148.
Goldberg, J. and Rank, D. “A Student-Centered Learning Approach to Design for Manufacturability: Meeting the Needs of an Often-forgotten Customer”, International Journal of Engineering Education, Vol. 34, No. 2(B), pp. 599–608, 2018.
Goldberg, J. and Malassigne, P. “Lessons Learned from a 10-Year Collaboration Between Biomedical Engineering and Industrial Design Students in Capstone Design Projects”, International Journal of Engineering Education, Vol. 33, No. 5, pp. 1513–1520, 2017.
Goldberg, J. and Howe, Susannah. “Virtual Capstone Design Teams: Preparing for Global Innovation”, International Journal of Engineering Education, Vol. 31, No. 6(B), 2015, pgs. 1773–1779.
Goldberg, J. R. "The Healthcare Technologies Management Program: Preparing Biomedical and Clinical Engineers for Career Advancement," Journal of Clinical Engineering/Wolters Kluwer Health, 38 (4), 168–174, 2013.
- K. Ropella (Principal), J. Goldberg (Co-principal), “Adding Value to KEEN while Building a Sustainable Entrepreneurial Ecosystem at Marquette University”, Sponsored by The Robert D. and Patricia E. Kern Family Foundation, Inc.. (May 2017)
- J. Goldberg (Principal), “Pilot Program for Creation of a Center for Assistive Technologies”, Sponsored by the Strategic Innovation Fund, Marquette University. (July 2016)
- J. Goldberg (Principal) “Multidisciplinary Team-Based Design Education to Create Biomedical Engineering Innovators”, Sponsored by the National Institutes of Health/National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, Team-Based Design in Biomedical Engineering Education, (R25). (June 2016)